Decreasing mobility can be a real issue facing many people, especially with age or suffering from illness. It can have a devastating effect on the ageing process as being able to get around the house can be painful, leading to a reluctance to go upstairs.
This can also be bad for mental health. A great way to solve such issues is by looking to purchase one of the mobility stairlifts Rugby has to offer from a family company. It is a beneficial decision for the following 6 reasons.
- The installation returns a sense of independence to the user as there is no need to ask for assistance. The whole house becomes accessible again.
- Any shape staircase or limited spaces are not a problem when dealing with the number one outfit in town, with slimline installations and heavy duty stairlifts which can carry up to 25 stone an option.
- Stairlift rentals are available, or select from new or used models, which suits all budgets.
- Straight stairlifts come with easy-to-use wireless remote controls while any cabling is kept as discreet as possible.
- Warranties of up to five years are available on certain models, and with first class after-sales service offering an assurance that any rare issues will be quickly and properly dealt with.
- The customer will be given a free quotation, survey, and independent advice. Installations are carried out by expert professionals.
The installation of a mobility stairlift offers independence and pain free trips upstairs.