Indica cannabis plants are small in stature with distinctive fat leaves and short flowering cycles. Indica strains promote deep relaxation along with a physical ‘body’ high. It is commonly used for treating chronic pain, anxiety, sleep disorders, seizures and for relieving stress. There are numerous indica strains available in the market.
If you are looking for the best indica strains in Colorado, visit Chronic Therapy. They are one of the reputable recreational cannabis dispensaries in the area. They have a wide variety of Indica strains available. Try their products if you are seeking relief with your chronic pain and or just to unwind after a busy day.
Popular indica strains:
The sheer number of choices makes it hard to choose the right one for new users of Cannabis. You could start by trying one of these popular strains.
- Indica Crystal Extreme (ICE): In just 8 weeks ICE produces a good deal of yield. Many cultivators wait until 10 weeks though. It is a hybrid of Northern Lights, White Widow, Skunk and Afghan. It produces euphoric and uplifting effects.
- Purple Kush: Purple marijuana strains blooms into purple, red or pink. This is one of the rarest and globally preferred marijuana strains with 18 to 25% THC level. It has a distinct flavor and is very effective in treating nausea, loss of appetite, insomnia and promotes a euphoric feeling.
- MK Ultra: This is one of the heaviest Indica hybrids in the market and induces powerful hypnotic cerebral effects. With THC level ranging between 18% and 23% this one guarantees uninterrupted sleep and relaxation.
- Northern Lights: With a THC content of 16-21%, it is one of the strongest grades available. It has a sweet earth taste and with just few hits the user will be able to experience the positive effects. It is effective for treating anxiety, loss of appetite and insomnia.
- Blue Mystic: It is a mix of Northern Lights and Blueberry with 16.3% THC content. It has the predominant aroma of blueberry and the taste is delicious with hints of light floral. Apart from lifting your mood and lulling you into drowsiness, it is used for also treating stress and depression.
- Mazar: The smoke of this strain tastes of citrus, hash, fruit and flowers. It mitigates symptoms of headaches and Alzheimer’s and is generally prescribed to combat stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, bipolar disorder and depression.
You don’t have to put up with stress and anxiety. Use one of these magical cures available and improve your quality of life.