Sleep Apnea has very common symptoms and people suffering from sleep apnea might not have any idea about it. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, but that does not mean that everybody who snores is suffering from sleep apnea. There are some specific symptoms that indicate that you have sleep apnea. This condition can have adverse effect on your health so you should be aware of the risk factors and symptoms so that you can find on time if you are suffering from this problem.
You can also consult a professional if you find that you have symptoms of sleep apnea. These days you can easily find out a health center to get the problem treated. The professionals at the center will have experience in solving the problems associated with sleep apnea and treat this disease. You can go online and look for top-rated professional who has the best reviews. A happy patient will definitely post the best reviews.
In Montrose, you can look out for top professional who has good name and fame in treating sleep apnea. You can visit the website of the Montrose family dental and look for the best sleep centers to improve your sleep and treat the disease. You can also visit the western slope sleep center for the best facilities in the treatment of sleep apnea. Here are some symptoms and risk factors to know.
- Snoring is one of the common symptoms of sleep apnea. You will experience loud or fast snoring if you are suffering from sleep apnea problem.
- Choking and gasping sound is common during sleep apnea.
- Morning headache is the other symptom that you can find during sleep apnea.
- Insomnia or reduced sleep can be one of the symptoms of sleep apnea. Due to snoring or fast breathing you might not be able to get a healthy sleep.
- One of the risk factors is overweight due to which sleep apnea occurs. You must keep an eye on your weight to prevent this problem.
- If the size of neck is large then there are chances of sleep apnea due to blockage of airways. The size varies 17 inches for men to 16 inches for women.
- High blood pressure is the other factor that can cause this problem.
- This is a hereditary problem, which means there is higher risk of developing this condition if any of the family member has it.
These are some common symptoms for sleep apnea.